CORE Grant Application
CORE is a national nonprofit dedicated to serving food & beverage service employees with children to provide financial relief when either the parent or their child faces a health crisis, injury, death or natural disaster.
All CORE families must meet ALL of the following 3 tiers of qualifying criteria:
1) All applicants must have at least one parent/legal guardian working in the food & beverage service industry (full or part-time)
2) All applicants must have at least 1 minor child living in the home. Children up to 22 may be acceptable only if they are currently enrolled in college. Families who have adult children who are medically dependent on their parents due to physical or intellectual disability may also apply. Documents will be required.
3) All applicants must be experiencing at least one of the following qualifying circumstances within 6 months of the application date: (* Please note that loss of employment, wages, or shifts is not a CORE qualifying circumstance and will not be considered unless one of the following circumstances is also present)
- Significant medical diagnosis or injury of a parent or child
- Death of a parent or child
- Loss of home or employment due to fire, flood, hurricane, or other natural disaster
- House Fire
- Documented Domestic Violence
Regarding COVID-19, CORE is actively granting to families in the food and beverage service industry who test positive or have a family member living within the same home who test positive for COVID-19.
Please continue only after reading the above information carefully.